I love this quote, it's a bit cheeky and suitable for anyone you've had a crazy fun time with! For this card, I created a travel theme by combining it with the World Map Background stamp and a little plane charm.
Instructions for making the card:
1. Die cut white cardstock with Sizzix Ornamental die. Stamp the World Map Background onto the cardstock using Archival Tree Branch Ink Pad. Sponge around the edges of the cardstock using the Tree Branch Ink Pad, then lightly around the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink to give it a little dark edge.
2. Stamp the Adventure Quote over the World Map Background using Archival Jet Black Ink Pad.
3. Wrap black crinkle ribbon around the bottom of the die cut cardstock and adhere to the back.
4. Put a jump ring onto the end of the aeroplane charm and thread onto some twine. Wrap the twine over the black crinkle ribbon and tie at the front.
5. Fold an A5 piece of kraft cardstock in half to create your card base. Lightly tap the Black Soot Distress Ink pad around the edges of the card. Marks will show from the ink pad which is what you want, just a random pattern.
6. Adhere the stamped die cut piece onto the front of the card using 3D foam adhesive to finish!
Darkroom Door Adventure Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door World Map Background Stamp
Archival Ink: Jet Black, Tree Branch
Distress Ink: Black Soot
Cardstock: A5 Kraft, White
Die Cut: Sizzix Ornamental Die
Other: crinkle ribbon, charm, twine
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!