Hello, Lynne here today sharing two cards featuring the Corsetry Stamp Set.
1. Tear panel approximately the size of 6"x4" cardbase. Repeatedly stamp Floral Texture Stamp with London Fog ink. With Tuxedo Black ink, stamp lace along top edge. Adhere this panel to cardbase and sponge Distress Ink onto the edges. Trim the top edge with velvet ribbon, ric rac and a paper flower.
2. Tear a second, smaller panel, sponge Distress Ink onto the edges. On this panel, second and third generation stamp the Floral Texture Stamp with London Fog ink pad. Continue stamping on this panel with Tuexdo Black ink and lace stamp, stamped along the edges to create a border. In the middle of the panel stamp corset. Trim the panel with laces.
3. Stamp Floral Texture Stamp with Jet Black onto muslin. Fray the edges before adhering to cardbase with Gel Medium.
4. Adhere the smaller stamped panel to card base.
5. Stamp postal mark and label from the Montmartre stamp set onto white cardstock. Ink edges. Adhere to cardbase, embellishing label with pearl sticker.
Lace stamps create pretty borders around an image.
1.Repeatedly stamp French Script Background Stamp onto white cardstock with London Fog ink pad, then stamp label from the Montmartre stamp set with Jet Black ink on the top corner. Stamp lace along the top edge.
2. On a different piece of white cardstock, repeatedly stamp Floral Texture Stamp with London Fog ink pad then stamp lace around the edges with Gray Flannel ink pad, creating a border.
3. Stamp corset onto white cardstock with Jet Black ink. To create a pretty detail, re-ink only the top edge of the corset and stamp onto mulberry paper. Fussy cut the detail then apply Gel Medium only along the bottom edge before layering over the main image. With Gray Flannel inkpad, stamp lace around the edging to create a border.
4. Tear each stamped panel around the image. Apply Distress Ink and Paint to all edges.
1. Sandwich torn black lace and decorative handmade paper between the cardbase and second panel.
2. Onto scrap cardstock stamp Texture Floral Stamp then use a punch to punch out two tags. Onto the tags stamp Stylish and Elegant words from the Corsetry stamp set with Jet Black ink. Apply Distress Ink to edges and embellish one of the tags with a pearl sticker. Thread through ivory jute twine before adhering to corner of the smallest panel, embellishing with a lace rose.
3. Stamp Floral Texture Stamp onto muslin, fray the edges for a lovely effect before layering with various laces and trim.
4. Stamp postal mark from Montmartre stamp set onto a piece of the scrap stamped cardstock. Cut out, ink the edges then adhere to the stamped muslin. Finally embellishing the card with a pearl sticker.
Darkroom Door Corsetry Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Lace Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Montmartre Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Floral Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door French Script Background
Ranger Gel Medium
Memento London Fog, Grey Flannel, Tuxedo Black Ink Pads
Staz-on Jet Black Ink Pad
Distress Ink Black Soot
Other: white cardstock, pearl stickers, muslin, paper blossom, ric rac, lace, velvet ribbon, ivory jute twine, lace rose, pearl stickers, tag shaped punch, mulberry paper, floral handmade paper, black lace.
Thank you for your visit to the Darkroom Door blog today!
Until next time,