Hi there! Today we have a beautiful card to share with you by Anneke De Clerck using the Poppies Rubber Stamp Set!
1. Cut a 6 x 6” (15 x 15 cm) card panel out of watercolour paper
2. Apply Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron Distress Ink on your craft sheet. Spray water on top of the ink and swipe the edges of the panel through the ink. Dry with a heat gun and repeat previous steps until you’re happy with the result.
3. Stamp parts of the Checkered background stamp with white paint, parts of the Polka Dots background stamp with lime paint and parts of the Dots texture stamp with turquoise paint.
4. Stamp parts of the Postcards background stamp randomly with Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon.
5. Stamp the poppies by inking them up with Tombow Markers 755 & 815 and Distress Marker Twisted Citron. Cut out and adhere to the background.
6. Stamp lines with red paint using the edges of a plastic card.
7. Finish off with a few paper die cuts (crosses).
Darkroom Door Poppies Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Checkered Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Polka Dots Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Postcards Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Dots Texture Stamp
Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron
Dina Wakley Media Paint: Lime, Turquoise, White
Golden Fluid Acrylics: Quinacridone Red
Tombow Markers: 755 & 815
Distress Marker: Twisted Citron
Thanks for stopping by today!